Monday, June 30, 2008

June 29, 2008


So today I woke up and went to Bondi Beach with Steven, Toni, Jordan, Liz, Alex, and Katie. I had a really nice time. Alex is Liz’s boyfriend who is from Sydney and he is really nice. He has showed us around a bit so it is nice to have someone here that knows what to do. We were basically at the beach all day and then I came home to eat and Timur and Derry asked if I wanted to play basketball. So 7 of us went to go look for a court but we didn’t have a ball and needless to say it turned out to be one of the most ridiculous experiences of my life. We were gone for 2 ½ hours walking around University of Sydney’s campus and I was so tired when we got back. I think I went to bed at 9 or 9:30.

1 comment:

Christy said...

The beach looks amazing! Were there lots of people there?
Christy