Saturday, June 28, 2008

June 28, 2008

Today we went to Paddington’s which is a really nice market. There are so many nice things and I ended up buying two pictures of Sydney and paying a lot for lunch. I am hoping to not spend a lot of money but we will see what happens. The market had a lot of things that were nice to look at and if I had more money and another piece of luggage I would buy a lot more. It was interesting because a lot of the jewelry was the same but it was different at the same time. I feel like I saw colors in jewelry that I had never seen before. There was also a lot shops by there, on Oxford street, and we went into a few. I bought a big purse for $40 and I really like it. We rode the bus there and back.We then went to Paddy’s market and it was interesting. They had a lot of cheap things and I am kinda frustrated because I want to get things that are Australian but they are all things I feel like I can get at home so I am not sure what I am going to do. Today just reinforced how much I really want to live in a big city because there are always people around and things to do.

No comments: