Thursday, July 3, 2008

July 1, 2008

We had a quiz today in class. I think it went ok but we will see. We start our history of Australia class tomorrow and I am really excited about that. I think it will be really interesting. We practiced today with the soccer team but it was their 3rd tier team and the girls were nice and it was really hard for me because they didn’t have anyone there to warm me up and I had to jump into it and that isn’t what I wanted to do. My shoulder is a little sore right now and I am going to be sore for a while I am sure. The team was kind of unorganized so that was really frustrating. I did get frustrated though because I haven’t done any soccer in FOREVER but hopefully it will get better. The super-league team will be back on Thursday I believe and I really want to train with them because maybe there would be more organized goalie training.

2 comments:

dougal said...

Here is hoping the goalie training will be spiffy!!

Christy said...

Don't forget to ice (or is it heat??) your shoulder!
:)
Christy